Women Who Jonathan Rhys Meyers Has Dated
Famous women who have dated Jonathan Rhys Meyers, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Jonathan Rhys Meyers dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Jonathan Rhys Meyers's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Jonathan Rhys Meyers has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Jonathan Rhys Meyers has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
This list has everything from Toni Collette to Asia Argento.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Jonathan Rhys Meyers's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Jonathan Rhys Meyers hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Jonathan Rhys Meyers has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Jonathan Rhys Meyers slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-SAAsia Argento (Italian: [ˈaːzja arˈdʒento]; born Aria Maria Vittoria Rossa Argento, 20 September 1975) is an Italian actress and director. The daughter of filmmaker Dario Argento, she had roles in the films XXX (2002), Land of the Dead (2005) and Marie Antoinette (2006). She has won two David di Donatello awards for Best Actress for Let's Not Keep in Touch (1994) and Traveling Companion (1996).After the Weinstein scandal in 2017, she became a leader of the "#MeToo" women's rights movement. In August 2018, The New York Times detailed allegations that Argento sexually assaulted actor Jimmy Bennett in 2013 when he was 17 and she was 37; Argento denied the allegations.
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Photo: David Shankbone / FlickrDonatella Francesca Versace (born 2 May 1955) is an Italian fashion designer and the current chief creative officer of Versace, a division of Capri Holdings. Versace was founded by her brother, Gianni Versace, and upon his death in 1997, Donatella inherited 20% of the company and became its chief executive officer. Versace was sold to Capri Holdings in 2018, although Donatella still remains involved.
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Lisa Butcher (born 1971 in London) is an English fashion model and TV presenter.
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Singapore
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
- Photo: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas / FlickrToni Collett (born 1 November 1972), credited professionally as Toni Collette, is an Australian actress and musician, known for her acting work on stage, television, and film, as well as a secondary career as the lead singer of the band Toni Collette & the Finish. She received numerous awards, including six AACTA Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award, and has been nominated twice for a British Academy Film Award and both once for an Academy Award and a Tony Award. Collette's acting career began in the early 1990s with comedic roles in films such as Spotswood (1992) and Muriel's Wedding (1994). For the latter, she earned a Golden Globe Award ...more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Blacktown, Australia