Famous women who have dated Josh Lucas, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Josh Lucas dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Josh Lucas's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Josh Lucas has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Josh Lucas has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Use every item on this list for yours, from Josh Lucas' exes Salma Hayek to Rachel McAdams.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Josh Lucas's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Josh Lucas linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Josh Lucas has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Josh Lucas romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Shutterstock.comJosh Lucas has been married to his wife Jessica since 2012.Jessica Lucas (born September 24, 1985) is a Canadian actress and singer. She is known for her roles in television, such as Edgemont, Melrose Place, Cult, and Gotham, and in the films The Covenant, Cloverfield and the 2013 Evil Dead. She also starred in the music video for Coldplay's 2014 single "True Love".... more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia CommonsJosh Lucas and Rachel McAdams dated for a few months in 2009.Rachel Anne McAdams (born November 17, 1978) is a Canadian actress and activist. After graduating from a four-year theatre degree program at York University in 2001, she worked in Canadian television and film productions, such as the drama film Perfect Pie (2002), for which she received a Genie Award nomination, the comedy film My Name Is Tanino (2002), and the comedy series Slings and Arrows, for which she won a Gemini Award. In 2002, she made her Hollywood film debut in the comedy The Hot Chick. McAdams rose to fame in 2004 with the comedy Mean Girls and the romantic drama The Notebook. In 2005, she starred in the romantic comedy Wedding Crashers, the psychological thriller Red Eye, and... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Photo: S Pakhrin / Wikimedia CommonsJosh Lucas reportedly became romantically involved with Hillary Rowland after they met at Sundance in 2008.www.hilaryrowland.com... more
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
- Photo: David Shankbone / Wikimedia CommonsJosh Lucas dated Alexa Davalos from 2006 - 2008.Alexa Davalos (born May 28, 1982) is an American actress. Her early role as Gwen Raiden on the fourth season of the TV series Angel (2002–03) was followed by several Hollywood films, including The Chronicles of Riddick (2004), Feast of Love (2007), The Mist (2007), Defiance (2008) and Clash of the Titans (2010). She has also appeared on the television series Reunion (2005–06) and in Frank Darabont's Mob City (2013). She stars as Juliana Crain, a character in the Amazon Studios series The Man in the High Castle (2015–present).... more
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Paris, France