Famous women who have dated Joshua Jackson, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Joshua Jackson dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Joshua Jackson's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Joshua Jackson has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Joshua Jackson has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people, like Ali Larter and Katie Holmes, in it.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Joshua Jackson's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Joshua Jackson linked up with?" If you're looking for his wife, he's never married!
Joshua Jackson is reportedly dating actress Jodie Turner-Smith, after the pair were spotted out together in late 2018.
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Joshua Jackson has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Joshua Jackson romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: TNT
After bring spotted out together, Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith sparked dating rumors in late 2018.Jodie Turner-Smith (born September 7 1986) is a British model and actress, known for her work in The Last Ship (2017), Nightflyers (2018), and Queen & Slim (2019).... more
- Birthplace: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- Photo: Jesse Grant / Getty ImagesBrittany Ann Daniel (born March 17, 1976) is an American television and film actress. She is the twin sister of former actress and photographer Cynthia Daniel. She is best known for her role as Jessica Wakefield in the 1990s syndicated teen drama Sweet Valley High and her portrayal of Kelly Pitts on the CW/BET comedy-drama series The Game.... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Gainesville, Florida, USA
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockDiane Kruger (née Heidkrüger; German pronunciation: [diˈa:nə ˈkru:ɡɐ]; born 15 July 1976) is a German-American actress and former fashion model. She is known for roles such as Helen in the epic war film Troy (2004), Dr. Abigail Chase in the heist film National Treasure (2004) and its sequel (2007), Bridget von Hammersmark in Quentin Tarantino's war film Inglourious Basterds (2009), and Gina in the psychological thriller film Unknown (2011). She also starred as Detective Sonya Cross in the FX crime drama series The Bridge (2013–14). In 2017, she made her German-language debut in Fatih Akin's In the Fade, for which she won the Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actress and Satellite Award... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Algermissen, Germany
Hannah SandlingHannah Sandling is an English TV presenter.... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom