Famous women who have dated Liam Neeson, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Liam Neeson dated?" then you've come to the right place. Fans will also enjoy pictures of young Liam Neeson and his greatest badass scenes. This list features Liam Neeson's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Liam Neeson has either dated, dating, or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Liam Neeson has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
In 1994, Liam Neeson married actress Natasha Richardson. He and his wife were married for 15 years when Richardson passed due to a severe head injury in a skiing accident. They had two children together.
People here include Liam Neeson's exes like, Julia Roberts, Freya St. Johnston, Helen Mirren, and Brooke Shields.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Liam Neeson's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Liam Neeson been with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Liam Neeson has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Liam Neeson slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
Freya St. JohnstonPhoto: Georges Biard / Wikimedia CommonsLiam Neeson was in a relationship with Freya St. Johnston from 2010 - 2012.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
Liam Neeson was married to Natasha Richardson from 1994 until she passed in 2009. The couple had two children together.Natasha Jane Richardson (11 May 1963 – 18 March 2009) was an English-American actress of stage and screen. Richardson was a member of the Redgrave family, being the daughter of actress Vanessa Redgrave and director/producer Tony Richardson, and the granddaughter of Michael Redgrave and Rachel Kempson. Early in her career, she portrayed Mary Shelley in Ken Russell's Gothic (1986) and Patty Hearst in the 1988 biopic film directed by Paul Schrader, and later received critical acclaim and a Theatre World Award for her Broadway debut in the 1993 revival of Anna Christie. She also appeared in The Handmaid's Tale (1990), Nell (1994), The Parent Trap (1998), Maid in Manhattan (2002) and The White... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 46 (1963-2009)
- Birthplace: England, London
- Photo: Joella Marano / Wikimedia CommonsLiam Neeson and Brooke Shields briefly dated in 1992.Brooke Christa Shields (born May 31, 1965) is an American actress and model. She was initially a child model and gained critical acclaim at age 12 for her leading role in Louis Malle's film Pretty Baby (1978), in which she played a child prostitute in New Orleans at the beginning of the 20th century. Shields garnered widespread notoriety in the role, and she continued to model into her late teenage years and starred in several dramas in the 1980s, including The Blue Lagoon (1980), and Franco Zeffirelli's Endless Love (1981). In 1983, Shields suspended her career as a model to attend Princeton University, where she graduated with a bachelor's degree in Romance Languages. In the 1990s,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Luigi Novi / Wikimedia CommonsLiam Neeson and Jennifer Grey were romantically linked in the early-1990s.Jennifer Grey (born March 26, 1960) is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the 1980s films Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) and Dirty Dancing (1987), for which Grey earned a Golden Globe Award nomination. Her television work includes her 2010 victory in season eleven of Dancing with the Stars, and starring in the Amazon Studios comedy series Red Oaks.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA