Famous women who have dated Marcus Schenkenberg, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Marcus Schenkenberg dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Marcus Schenkenberg's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Marcus Schenkenberg has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Marcus Schenkenberg has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
People here include everything from Jessica Simpson to Pamela Anderson.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Marcus Schenkenberg's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Marcus Schenkenberg hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Marcus Schenkenberg has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Marcus Schenkenberg slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons (CC-BY)Alessia Fabiani (born 10 December 1976) is an Italian model, showgirl and TV presenter. She was born in L'Aquila. After some years as model, and with minor roles in TV shows, she became Letterina ("Letter-carrier") in Canale 5's Passaparola. She later participated in the Italian version of The Farm.... more
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: L'Aquila, Italy
- Angelica Bridges (born November 20, 1970) is an American actress, model, singer and dog-sitter. She was given a pictorial spread in Playboy magazine's November 2001 issue and featured as the issue's cover model. In 2017, she competed on the first season of FOX's reality game show Kicking & Screaming with her survivalist partner Hakim Isler. ... more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Harrisonville, Missouri, United States of America
- Jessica Ann Johnson (born July 10, 1980) is an American singer, actress, and fashion designer. Simpson signed a recording contract with Columbia Records at age sixteen, and released her debut studio album Sweet Kisses in 1999. It sold over four million copies worldwide, and spawned the top three song "I Wanna Love You Forever" (1999). Hoping to achieve further success with her second album, Simpson adopted a more mature image for the release of Irresistible (2001). The album's title track, which served as the lead single, became her second top twenty entry on the Billboard Hot 100. The album itself earned a gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).... more
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, USA
- Photo: Michael Bradley / Getty ImagesKylie Bax (; born 5 January 1975) is a New Zealand-born model and actress. She has appeared on international magazine covers, including Vogue and Marie Claire. During her twenties, Bax had supporting roles in action and comedy films.... more
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Thames