Famous women who have dated Owen Wilson, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Owen Wilson dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Owen Wilson's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Owen Wilson has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Owen Wilson has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
The list you're viewing contains people like Kate Hudson and Demi Moore.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Owen Wilson's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Owen Wilson linked up with?" If you're looking for his wife, he's never married!
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Owen Wilson has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Owen Wilson been romantic with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Georges Biard / Wikimedia Commons
Owen Wilson started dating Varunie Vongsvirates, a business development rep for American Addiction Centers back in 2014. Though the couple has reportedly split, Vongsvirates gave birth to their child in October 2018. Sparking controversy, Wilson allegedly had no interest in meeting the newborn.
Owen Wilson dated dancer Carolina Carisola in 2004 for about nine months.
- Photo: John Shearer/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentDemi Gene Guynes (born November 11, 1962), professionally known as Demi Moore ( də-MEE), is an American actress, former songwriter, and model. After making her film debut in 1981, she appeared on the soap opera General Hospital and subsequently gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with roles in Blame It on Rio (1984), St. Elmo's Fire (1985), and About Last Night... (1986). Her starring role in Ghost (1990), the highest-grossing film of that year, earned her a Golden Globe nomination. She continued to find box-office success in the early 1990s, with the films A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), and Disclosure (1994). In 1996 Moore became the highest-paid actress in... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico, United States of America
- Photo: Edinburgh International Film Festival / FlickrGina L. Gershon (born June 10, 1962) is an American actress, singer, and author. She had roles in the films Cocktail (1988), Showgirls (1995), Bound (1996), Face/Off (1997), The Insider (1999), Demonlover (2002), P.S. I Love You (2007), Five Minarets in New York (2010), Killer Joe (2011) and House of Versace (2013). She has also had supporting roles in FX's Rescue Me and HBO's How to Make It in America. She currently portrays the role of Gladys Jones on The CW teen drama series Riverdale.... more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA