Throughout Prince's long and iconic career, the musician managed to snag a ton of gorgeous celebrities. This list features the famous women who have dated Prince. Fans will also enjoy the best tweets by Prince and protégés influenced by Prince. From Carmen Electra to Kim Basinger, Prince's list of exes and previous wives is long and impressive. How many exes does Prince have? We may never know for sure, but all of the women on this list have at least been linked to the "Purple Rain" singer at one point or another.
If you're wondering "Who has Prince dated?" or "How many relationships did Prince have?" then you've come to the right place. Here you'll find the names of Prince's ex-girlfriends - both confirmed and rumored. The women Prince has dated all belong to an elite club. Who wouldn't want the singer to write songs about them, or in the case of Susanna Hoffs, for them? It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Prince has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
This list also answers the questions, "What are the names of Prince's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Prince been with?" Want to dive into the details of his dating life? It's not certain whether the people on this list are all women who Prince had encounters with, but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out, some action will inevitably occur. Who has Prince slept with? We can't say for sure, but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Kevin Mazur / Getty Images
With the obvious chemistry between Prince and ballerina Misty Copeland, many have speculated that the two had been romantically involved.
Check out what Prince did to his amazing house whenever hosted one of his infamous girlfriends here.
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Kansas City, Missouri
- Profession: Ballet Dancer
- Schools: San Pedro High School
- Height: 5'1"
- Photo: lev radin / Shutterstock.com
Prince reportedly had a relationship with Carmen Electra when she was on his record label in the early-1990s. He is the one that convinced her to take on the name that would eventually make her famous.
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Sharonville, Ohio, United States of America
- Profession: Fitness professional, Model, Author, Actor, Voice acting
- Schools: Walnut Hills High School, School for Creative and Performing Arts, Princeton High School
- Height: 5'2"
- Credits: Scary Movie, Meet the Spartans, Starsky & Hutch, Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease
- Photo: Kypros / Getty Images
Prince was frequently photographed with Batman actress Kim Bassinger in 1989, sparking rumors of the two dating.
- Age: 67
- Birthplace: Athens, Georgia, United States of America
- Profession: Fashion Model, Film Producer, Actor, Singer
- Schools: Neighborhood Playhouse
- Height: 5'7"
- Credits: Batman, L.A. Confidential, 8 Mile, Cellular
- Photo: DFree / Shutterstock.com
Rumor has it that Prince gave the song "Manic Monday," which he wrote in 1984, to Susanna Hoffs so that she would sleep with him. Whether or not that's completely true, the two were rumored to have been romantically involved.
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Profession: Guitarist, Actor, Singer
- Schools: Palisades Charter High School, University of California, Berkeley
- Height: 5'1"
- Credits: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Austin Powers in Goldmember, Meet the Parents, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me