Famous women who have dated Shane West, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Shane West dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Shane West's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Shane West has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Shane West has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy. Looking for Shane West's wife? Luckily, Shane West has not married yet, so you've got a chance!
During a recent interview to celebrate the 15th anniversary of A Walk to Remember, Mandy Moore admitted she was smitten by costar Shane West. Although the two made a cute onscreen couple, Shane West and Mandy Moore dating never happened.
List includes Shane West's exes like Evan Rachel Wood, Bijou Phillips, and more.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Shane West's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Shane West linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Shane West has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Shane West romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
Alicia ZacharkiewiczPhoto: tomasscheckter / YouTubeShane West dated Alicia Zacharkiewicz from 2009 - 2010.
- Photo: Deborah Feingold / Getty ImagesShane West was in a relationship with Monica Keena from 2001 - 2002.Monica Keena (born May 28, 1979) is an American actress. She made her film debut in While You Were Sleeping (1995), and a lead role as Lilliana Lilli Hoffman in Snow White: A Tale of Terror (1997). She later starred as Lori Campbell in Freddy vs. Jason (2003), and has had roles in the films Brooklyn Rules (2007) and the 2009 remake of Night of the Demons. Keena has also worked in television, starring as Abby Morgan on Dawson's Creek, Rachel Lindquist on the short-lived comedy Undeclared, and Kristen on HBO's Entourage.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Photo: Devon Christopher Adams / FlickrShane West briefly dated Dina Meyer in 2001.Dina Meyer (born December 22, 1968) is an American film and television actress. She began her career appearing in a recurring role on the Fox teen drama series Beverly Hills, 90210 (1993–94), before landing a female leading role opposite Keanu Reeves in the 1995 film Johnny Mnemonic. Meyer has had starring roles in films Dragonheart (1996), Starship Troopers (1997), Bats (1999), D-Tox (2002), and Star Trek: Nemesis (2002). She played Detective Allison Kerry in the Saw film franchise. On television, Meyer starred as Barbara Gordon/Oracle/Batgirl in the short-lived The WB series Birds of Prey (2002–03) and was regular on Secret Agent Man (2000) and Point Pleasant (2005).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Forest Hills, New York City, New York, United States of America
In 2000, Shane West was rumored to be dating his Whatever It Takes co-star Marla Sokoloff.
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USA