Famous women who have dated Terrence Howard, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Terrence Howard dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Terrence Howard's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Terrence Howard has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Terrence Howard has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List features people like Halle Berry, Gabrielle Union and more!
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Terrence Howard's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Terrence Howard hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Terrence Howard has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Terrence Howard slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainDayanara Torres Delgado (born October 28, 1974) is a Puerto Rican actress, singer, model, writer and beauty queen who won Miss Universe 1993. Torres was discovered at age 17 while walking through the Plaza de Toa Alta in her hometown, and was invited to represent Villalba in the annual Miss Puerto Rico pageant. She won the pageant and the right to represent Puerto Rico in the 1993 Miss Universe pageant. In 1992, she participated in the Miss International pageant and became a semi-finalist. The same year, she earned second place at the Queen of the World contest. Torres won the crown in the Miss Universe pageant held in Mexico in May 1993. Torres' victory in the pageant caused some... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade (born October 29, 1972) is an American actress, activist, and author. She began her career in the 1990s, appearing on television sitcoms, before landing supporting roles in teenage comedic films She's All That and 10 Things I Hate About You (1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2000 film Bring It On. In 2019 she joined the hit TV show America's Got Talent as a judge. Union is also known for her performances in the romantic comedy films The Brothers (2001), Deliver Us from Eva (2003), Daddy's Little Girls (2007), Think Like a Man (2012) and Think Like a Man Too (2014). She also had starring roles in the CBS medical drama series City of Angels (2000) and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockHalle Maria Berry (born Maria Halle Berry; August 14, 1966) is an American actress. Berry won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in the romantic drama film Monster's Ball (2001), becoming to date the only woman of African American descent to have won the award.Before becoming an actress, Berry was a model and entered several beauty contests, finishing as the first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant and coming in sixth in the Miss World 1986. Her breakthrough film role was in the romantic comedy Boomerang (1992), alongside Eddie Murphy, which led to roles in films, such as the family comedy The Flintstones (1994), the political comedy-drama Bulworth (1998) and the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America