Here is the list of famous women who have dated Vin Diesel, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Vin Diesel dated?" then you've come to the right place. Fans will also be interested in funny similarities between Vin Diesel and Teddy Roosevelt and reasons why xXx: Return of Xander Cage is an awesome sequel. This list features Vin Diesel's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Vin Diesel has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Vin Diesel has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Although they haven't married (yet), Vin Diesel and current girlfriend (maybe wife) Paloma Jimenez have three children together. The youngest, Pauline, is named in honor of Vin Diesel's Fast and Furious costar and best friend, Paul Walker. Vin Diesel has stated he likes to keep his life private, so his dating history is quite mysterious.
This list, featuring Vin Diesel's exes like Nicole Kidman and Michelle Rodriguez, is based on facts and rumors, so you be the judge! Whether it was a short relationship or a secret partner, Vin Diesel's present and past lovers are all included.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Vin Diesel's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Vin Diesel linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Vin Diesel has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Vin Diesel been romantic with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Jason Kempin / Getty ImagesVin Diesel has been in a relationship with Paloma Jiménez since 2007.Paloma Jiménez is a model.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Acapulco, Mexico
In 2006, Vin Diesel was rumored to be dating Maria Menounos.Maria Menounos (; born June 8, 1978) is an American entertainment reporter, television personality, professional wrestler, actress, and businesswoman. She has hosted Extra and E! News, and served as a TV correspondent for Today, Access Hollywood, and co-hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 in Athens, Greece. She also co-created and is currently CEO of online podcast series network AfterBuzz TV. She is currently signed to WWE where she has served as an ambassador since 2013. She hosts the podcast Conversations with Maria Menounos.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Medford, Massachusetts, USA
- Photo: Fast & FuriousIn 2001, Vin Diesel dated Michelle Rodriguez.Mayte Michelle Rodriguez (born July 12, 1978) is an American actress. Her breakout role was as a troubled boxer in the independent film Girlfight (2000), which was met with critical acclaim and earned her several awards, including the Independent Spirit Award and Gotham Award for Best Debut Performance. The following year, she starred as Letty Ortiz in the blockbuster film The Fast and the Furious (2001), a role she has reprised in five additional films in the Fast & Furious franchise. During her career, Rodriguez has played in a number of successful action films, including Resident Evil, S.W.A.T., and Avatar. Rodriguez also branched into television, playing Ana Lucia Cortez in the second... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
- Vin Diesel dated Karrine Steffans in 2001.Karrine Steffans (born August 24, 1978) is an American author, most notably of the Vixen series of books. She has worked as an actress and as a video vixen, having appeared in more than 20 music videos, many by multiplatinum-selling rap artists. In 2007 and 2008, Steffans visited a number of college campuses to speak about her involvement in the hip-hop industry and its expectations of women.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands