List of the top women's clothing stores companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major women's clothing stores companies includes the largest and most profitable women's clothing stores businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest women's clothing stores companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous women's clothing stores companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the women's clothing stores industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big women's clothing stores businesses.
This is a list that includes companies like Victoria's Secret and Wet Seal, Inc. (The).This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest women's clothing stores companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful women's clothing stores companies?"
- Agent Provocateur is a British lingerie retailer founded in 1994 by Joseph Corré and Serena... more
- Ann Inc. is an American group of specialty apparel retail chain stores for women,... more
- Avenue Stores LLC is a specialty retailer in the United States, offering plus-size clothing.... more
CatoWomen's Clothing Stores
Cato CorporationWomen's Clothing StoresCato Corporation is an American retailer of women's fashions and accessories. The Company... more
- Chanel S.A. Heey is a French, privately held company owned by Alain and Gerard Wertheimer,... more
- Charming Shoppes is a specialty and plus size clothing retail holding company based in... more
- Chico's is a retail women's clothing chain founded in 1983 by a three-person operation on... more
Christopher & BanksWomen's Clothing Stores
- Coldwater Creek is an online American women's clothing and accessories retailer.... more
Let It RockWomen's Clothing StoresLet It Rock was a clothing company formed in 1971 by Malcolm McLaren and his then girlfriend,...
PINK Victoria’s Secret
- New York & Company, Inc., is a wear-to-work retailer for women. New York & Company apparel and... more
- Talbots is an American specialty retailer and direct marketer of women’s classic clothing,... more
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. is an American multinational clothing corporation headquartered in... more
- Victoria's Secret is the largest American retailer of lingerie, 2012 sales were $6.12 billion.... more
- Wet Seal is a young women's clothing retailer headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California. It... more