List of the top women's clothing stores companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major women's clothing stores companies includes the largest and most profitable women's clothing stores businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest women's clothing stores companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous women's clothing stores companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the women's clothing stores industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big women's clothing stores businesses.
This is a list that includes companies like Victoria's Secret and Wet Seal, Inc. (The).This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest women's clothing stores companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful women's clothing stores companies?"
- Agent Provocateur is a British lingerie retailer founded in 1994 by Joseph Corré and Serena Rees. The company has 100 stores in 13 countries. In 2007, 3i, the private equity firm, purchased 80% of... more
- Ann Inc. is an American group of specialty apparel retail chain stores for women, headquartered in New York City. The stores offer classic styled suits, separates, dresses, shoes and accessories. The... more
- Avenue Stores LLC is a specialty retailer in the United States, offering plus-size clothing. The company serves a target audience of women aged between 25 and 55 years of age, wearing apparel sized... more
CatoWomen's Clothing Stores
Cato CorporationWomen's Clothing StoresCato Corporation is an American retailer of women's fashions and accessories. The Company operates stores that are located throughout the United States, and in a variety of markets ranging from small... more
- Chanel S.A. Heey is a French, privately held company owned by Alain and Gerard Wertheimer, grandsons of Pierre Wertheimer, who was an early business partner of the couturière Gabrielle Bonheur... more
- Charming Shoppes is a specialty and plus size clothing retail holding company based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania; a suburb of Philadelphia. Its subsidiaries are Lane Bryant, Cacique and Catherines Plus.... more
- Chico's is a retail women's clothing chain founded in 1983 by a three-person operation on Sanibel Island, Florida.... more
Christopher & BanksWomen's Clothing Stores
- Coldwater Creek is an online American women's clothing and accessories retailer.... more
Let It RockWomen's Clothing StoresLet It Rock was a clothing company formed in 1971 by Malcolm McLaren and his then girlfriend, the designer Vivienne Westwood, with a single store on the Kings Road, London. The store was renamed...
PINK Victoria’s Secret
- New York & Company, Inc., is a wear-to-work retailer for women. New York & Company apparel and accessories are sold through a nationwide network of retail stores, New York & Company Outlet Stores and... more
- Talbots is an American specialty retailer and direct marketer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and fashion accessories. The company is known for providing gracious service and a quality selection... more
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. is an American multinational clothing corporation headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It operates in the United States, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany,... more
- Victoria's Secret is the largest American retailer of lingerie, 2012 sales were $6.12 billion. The company sells lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products through its catalogs, website, and its U.S.... more
- Wet Seal is a young women's clothing retailer headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California. It carries low, budget or economy priced brand name and company-designed apparel and accessories. The... more