18 Wonder Woman Flexes That Show Us Why She's The Boss Of The DCEU
Vote up the flexes from Wonder Woman that take your breath away!
When it comes to powerhouses in the DCEU, only Superman can hold a candle to Wonder Woman. With three films under her belt and a highly anticipated sequel, Wonder Woman 1984 that keeps getting pushed back, Gal Gadot's Diana Prince continues to be a bright spot in the superhero film canon, serving as an inspiration to women and men across the globe; usually through the form of effortless flexes.
Wonder Woman's biggest flexes include some of her feats of strength, but also her ferocious compassion towards the world of man.
Take a look and vote up the flexes that remind you why Wonder Woman has been an inspiration for the last 75 years.
1. Drawing Fire In No Man's Land
2. Her Big Screen Premiere In 'Batman V. Superman'
3. When She Smiles While Fighting Doomsday
4. Making Her Mission In Man's World Clear
5. When Diana Takes Out A Sniper
6. Her Mastery Of Many Tongues