Why do we love The Bachelor so much? Is it the drama? The chance for true love? Or is it because we love to hate on the contestants and the winners? Well, actually, it's all of the above. To celebrate that hatred, we've created this list of the worst winners in The Bachelor history.
Why does it always seem that the worst girls win on The Bachelor? If we can see how terrible these girls are, why can't our hunky bachelors figure it out? Sure, they're not really privy to all the behind-the-scenes cattiness that takes place, but you'd think they'd be able to sense it. Right? Wrong.
It seems that season after season, the contestants get worse and worse. Still, we love the show, we love the drama, and we definitely love how outrageous these girls (and bachelors) get. And you'll love ranking our list of the worst girls who won bachelor. Who would never have gotten the final rose if you were in charge of The Bachelor?Check out our list of the worst winners from The Bachelor! Upvote the girl you think was the absolute worst contestant to win the show.
- Season 16, chosen by Ben Flajnik.
Vienna GirardiSeason 14, chosen by Jake Pavelka.
- Season 12, chosen by Matt Grant.
Whitney BischoffSeason 19, chosen by Chris Soules.
Estella GardinierSeason 4, chosen by Bob Guiney.
- Season 18, chosen by Juan Pablo Galavis.
- Season 6, chosen by Byron Velvick.
- Season 15, chosen by Brad Womack.
Amanda MarshSeason 1, chosen by Alex Michel.
- Season 13, chosen by Jason Mesnick.
Helene EksterowiczSeason 2, chosen by Aaron Buerge.
Jessica BowlinSeason 5, chosen by Jesse Palmer.
Tessa HorstSeason 10, chosen by Andrew Baldwin.
- Season 3, chosen by Andrew Firestone.
- Season 11 runners up, but Brad Womack rejected both of them in the finale.
Sarah StoneSeason 8, chosen by Travis Lane Stork.
- Season 17, chosen by Sean Lowe.
- Season 7, chosen by Charlie O'Connell.
Jennifer WilsonSeason 9, chosen by Lorenzo Borghese.