Everyone's heard the phrase "beggars can't be choosers," right?
Not these people. Below you'll find some moments that are sometimes, awkward, sometimes rude, and sometimes cringey. But they all have one thing in common: they beg others for their help, and then have the choosiest, pickiest prerequisites on top of that. Entitlement much?
All posts courtesy of r/ChoosingBeggars.
1. Buyer Is Angry Because Free TV Doesn't Come With Free Delivery
2. Choosing Beggar Doesn't Want To Pick Up Product And Wants It Delivered, Calls Seller "Lazy"
3. Angry Because You Have To Pay For Something Before You Receive It
4. Influencer Sabotages Restaurant After They Refuse To Give Them A $100 Discount
5. Owner Of Expensive Car Wants A Free Tint Job
6. Gardening Job Listing Comes Off As Entitled