Everyone's heard the phrase "beggars can't be choosers," right?
Not these people. Below you'll find some moments that are sometimes, awkward, sometimes rude, and sometimes cringey. But they all have one thing in common: they beg others for their help, and then have the choosiest, pickiest prerequisites on top of that. Entitlement much?
All posts courtesy of r/ChoosingBeggars.
1. Buyer Wants His Transportation Paid For, Curses Out Seller, Asks If Item Is Still Available
2. Choosing Beggar Shamelessly States That They Will Steal Art
3. Seeking A "Plummer" That Must Be Christian
4. Redditor Doesn't Understand That Commissioners Also Charge For The Price Of Materials
5. Twitter Art Commissioner Gets His First Choosing Beggar
6. Wanting A Refund On Gift Wrap