In order to be a truly great gamer, you must first create an epic "battle station" so you can comfortably destroy your enemies. The prerequisites for a proper gamer station include an ergonomic chair, a fan, and a mini fridge. From there, you can add amenities like multiple monitors, a surround sound system, and a foot spa if you're crazy like that. Or you can do what these gamers did and create the worst gaming setups the Internet has ever seen. Below are pictures of extremely bad gaming setups via the amazing subreddit r/shittybattlestations. They're a shocking look into the deepest, darkest dungeons of the gaming world, and are prime examples of what not to do when setting up your underground lair.
1. Energy CrisisPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
2. Recycling HoarderPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
3. One Man's Trash Is Another Man's BedroomPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
4. Wish You Were BeerPhoto: flickr / CC0
5. Storage WarPhoto: flickr / CC0
6. Trash Can ToiletPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY