A finisher move can make or break a professional wrestler's career. A great wrestling finisher looks realistic, is awe-inspiring, and can (usually) be done to any opponent no matter their size. These terrible finishers are anything but.
The worst wrestling finishers are either unrealistic, don't look like they hurt, or are just outright outrageous. Whether it's Santino Marella's ridiculous-looking Cobra Strike or Perry Saturn's awkwardly-named Moss-Covered Three-Handled Family Gradunza, these WWE finishing moves are memorable for all the wrong reasons. But while some of these finishers are simply unbelievable, others look so harmless that you have to wonder why the wrestler held onto their particular move for so long. From Hogan’s Atomic Leg Drop to The Worm, which of these finishers do you think deserves is the worst of all time?
Vote up the worst finishers in WWE history so fans can finally settle the age-old dispute over which wrestler has the worst finishing move.
- 1169 VOTESMichael Paul Shaw (May 9, 1957 – September 11, 2010) was an American professional wrestler who was best known for his stint in WCW as Norman the Lunatic, and as Bastion Booger in the WWE.
- 2218 VOTESDalip Singh Rana (born 27 August 1972), better known by the ring name The Great Khali, is an Indian professional wrestler, promoter and actor. A professional wrestler since 2000, Rana was most notably with WWE from 2006 to 2014 where he performed under the moniker "The Great Khali". After becoming WWE's World Heavyweight Champion in July 2007, he became the first Indian world champion in WWE history. Before embarking on his professional wrestling career, he was an officer for the Punjab state police. He has appeared in four Hollywood films, two Bollywood films and several television shows.
- Category: Wrestler
- 3212 VOTESTrinity Fatu (née McCray; born November 30, 1987) is an American professional wrestler and dancer. She is currently signed to WWE, performing on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Naomi. In February 2017, Naomi won the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship at the Elimination Chamber event, becoming the first African-American woman to capture the title. After vacating the title due to injury, Naomi regained the championship two months later at WrestleMania 33, and became the inaugural winner of the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal at the following year's WrestleMania.
- Category: Professional Wrestler
- 4225 VOTESAnthony Carelli (born March 14, 1974) is a Canadian professional wrestler, sports analyst, web series host, trainer, former mixed martial artist and occasional actor. He currently works for Impact Wrestling under his real name. He is perhaps best known for his 11-year tenure with WWE where he wrestled under the ring name Santino Marella. He is the founder of Canadian martial arts and professional wrestling training facility Battle Arts Academy. Anthony Carelli is known for his humorous gimmick as Santino Marella, an Italian stereotype, often being involved in comedic segments, having several on-screen relationships with fellow wrestlers, as well as being crowned "Miss WrestleMania" at ...more
- Category: Wrestler