In honor of his amazing life and career, here are some beautiful pictures of a young Paul Walker, the late actor who is best known for his role in the hit film series “Fast and the Furious.” Born on September 12, 1973 in Glendale, California, his career first began as a toddler after he was cast for a Pampers television commercial. In his childhood he was cast on the soap opera “Young and the Restless,” and he also made appearances on “Touched by an Angel.” During his teenager years he caught the public’s attention after starring in films like “She’s all That” and “Varsity Blues.” Walker became known as a sex symbol and these pictures feature him during his late teenager years and into his early 20’s. He was tragically killed in a single car accident on November 30, 2013; two of his films were released posthumously, “Hours” and “Brick Mansions.” His final film performance in “Furious 7” is scheduled to be released on April 3, 2015. Enjoy checking out these photos of gorgeous Paul Walker when he was young.
1. Young Paul Walker in Suit High School Photo
2. Young Paul Walker in Blue Jean Shorts and Blue Jean Jacket
3. Young Paul Walker in White T-Shirt and Blue JeansPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
4. Young Paul Walker in Blue Jeans and Red Tank
5. Young Paul Walker in Black SweaterPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
6. Young Paul Walker in Blue T-Shirt with Buttondown Shirt