24 Pictures of Young Peter Capaldi
This gallery features a young Peter Capaldi, including his baby picture and photos taken during the time period he made his debut as an actor in the early 1980s. Born on April 14, 1958 in Glasgow, Scotland, he attended the Glasgow School of Art after developing a passion for acting as a child. During this time period, he was the lead singer for a punk rock band called Dreamboys, in which Craig Ferguson was the drummer. Since his first role in 1983 on the movie Local Hero, Capaldi has starred in over forty films. He landed the role of the Doctor on the hit show Doctor Who in 2013, and he has played in other BBC productions as well, such as The Thick of It and In the Loop. His short film Franz Kafka's It's a Wonderful Life earned him the Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film in 1994. Capaldi has starred in films and television shows such as Dangerous Liaisons, Vicar of Dibley, Midsomer Murders, The Devil’s Whore, The Hour, World War Z, Maleficent and The Fifth Estate. Enjoy these photos of Peter Capaldi When he was young.
1. Young Peter Capaldi Baby Picture
2. Young Peter Capaldi on the Set of Local HeroPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
3. Young Peter Capaldi in Black Suit with Blue Tie
4. Young Peter Capaldi in Striped Suit with Red Tie
5. Young Peter Capaldi in White Buttondown and Gray Sweater
6. Young Peter Capaldi in Striped Pajamas