30 Pictures of Young Reese Witherspoon
This gallery features a beautiful, young, Reese Witherspoon, including photos of her when she was a kid, as well as her teenage years and into her early 20’s during the mid-1990s. Born on March 22, 1976 in New Orleans, Louisiana, her father was a lieutenant colonel in the United States Army Reserve and a student at Tulane University medical school. Her mother was a Professor of Nursing at Vanderbilt University. Her childhood was spent in Nashville, Tennessee and she was raised in an Episcopalian home. She graduated from all-girls Harpeth Hall School before attending Stanford University as an English literature major. She left after one year to focus on pursuing an acting career. Her breakout role was in the 1991 movie The Man in the Moon. She had attended the open casting call in hopes of receiving a minor roll but instead, she received the main role of Dani Trant, for which she was nominated for the Young Artist Award Best Young Actress. She made her TV debut acting role that same year in the Diane Keaton directed movie Wildflower, opposite Patricia Arquette. She has also starred in Legally Blonde, Walk the Line, Sweet Home Alabama, Water For Elephants, and Wild. Check out these photos of young Reese Witherspoon.
1. Young Reese Witherspoon in White Dress as a KidPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
2. Young Reese Witherspoon in High SchoolPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
3. Young Reese Witherspoon at High School PromPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
4. Young Reese Witherspoon in White PoloPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
5. Young Reese Witherspoon in Striped ButtondownPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
6. Young Reese Witherspoon in Cream-Colored TopPhoto: flickr / CC0