Just when you thought you couldn't get enough of your favorite YouTube stars, they go ahead and get their own TV shows you can now catch them on. Of course, you'll still get to watch all their regular YouTube content, but now you can check out their acting chops and see if they really have what it takes to make a show. We're not talking cameos or guest appearances here, either. No, these popular YouTubers have all become stars of their own shows and YouTube Premium series. While most may be web series and other smaller shows, it's a great stride for many of them.
Always up to something awesome, Grace Helbig made her leap to TV with Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, which also stars fellow female YouTuber Hannah Hart (as Dyna Girl). Liza Koshy has also made moves, co-hosting Nickelodeon's Double Dare reboot—and it's just as entertaining as it was in '92. Other notable YouTube stars with shows include Jenn McAllister, Lisa Schwartz, Cameron Dallas, and many others—so check them out below. You may even find your new favorite show!
- Elizabeth Koshy (born March 31, 1996) is an American actress, YouTube personality and comedian. She stars as Violet Adams in the Hulu original television series Freakish (2016–present). Among other roles, she played Aday Walker in Tyler Perry's horror comedy film Boo! A Madea Halloween (2016) and The Explorer in the YouTube Red original series Escape the Night (2017). She co-hosts the MTV television series Total Request Live and is set to star in and co-produce a YouTube Red series, Liza on Demand, premiering in 2018. As of March 2018, Koshy's main YouTube channel had more than 14 million subscribers and 1.5 billion views. She won two Streamy Awards and a Teen Choice Award. Koshy... more on Wikipedia
5333Do they deserve their own show?
- Credits: Freakish, Liza on Demand, Double Dare
- Arin Joseph Hanson (born January 6, 1987), also known by his Internet pseudonym Egoraptor, is an American Internet personality, animator, cartoonist, comedian, voice actor and songwriter. He is known for his Internet animations, as well as being the co-founder and co-star of the popular YouTube Let's Play webseries Game Grumps and one third of the video game-based parody musical trio Starbomb. Hanson has created numerous animated web series on his Egoraptor YouTube channel, including The Awesome Series, in which he parodies various video game franchises, including Pokémon, Metal Gear, Ninja Gaiden, and Final Fantasy, as well as for Sequelitis, a series of animated video essays in which he... more on Wikipedia
2618Do they deserve their own show?
- Credits: Mighty Magiswords, Good Game
- Joseph Michael Graceffa (born May 16, 1991) is an American YouTube personality, actor, author, producer, and singer. He runs two active YouTube channels, both named after him. His main channel is dedicated to vlogging while the second one features video gaming content. They both have a combined total of more than 1.7 billion views. His third YouTube channel, WinterSpringPro, has 60 million views (as of August 2017), but is no longer active. He was a contestant on 22nd and 24th seasons of The Amazing Race, and has appeared in a handful of short films as well as in Escape the Night, a scripted web series, distributed by YouTube via its paid-subscription service YouTube Red.... more on Wikipedia
2725Do they deserve their own show?
- Credits: Escape the Night
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Daniel Anthony Padilla (born September 16, 1987), is an American YouTuber and comedian from Los Angeles, California, and a former member of Smosh. He is Ian's best friend and the founder of Smosh Productions. On June 14, 2017, Anthony officially announced he had left Smosh to become an independent content creator.... more on Wikipedia
2118Do they deserve their own show?
- Credits: Part Timers, Smosh Babies
- Birthplace: Sacramento County, California