Be honest, you can name a few YouTubers you want to date. They're outgoing, they're funny, and most of them have lots of money—what more could you ask for? In all seriousness, though, some of the top YouTubers out right now are both easy on the eyes and have great drive, even if it comes down to posting nonsense videos. Nonsense videos or not, who is your YouTuber boyfriend?
Of all the YouTubers who'd make great boyfriend material, Nash Grier has got to top the list for most. He's cute and funny, and we can all tell he's a nice guy. For those who love the comedian type of guy, some great candidates for your hypothetical boyfriend could be the hilarious and handsome Jack Baran, or perhaps Matthew Espinosa, who's even starred in movies since taking off on YouTube. In short, plenty of YouTube stars could make a good boyfriend. Plus, you already know so much about them!
Check out the list of potential YouTuber boyfriends below and vote up the ones you would most like to date.
- David Dobrik (born July 23, 1996) is an American YouTuber from Slovakia. He has received over 5,000,000 subscribers on his main YouTube channel and was previously part of a collaborative channel ...more
- Brent Rivera (born January 9, 1998) is a social media star known for his Vines and his YouTube channel, MrBrent99. In January of 2014 he tweeted "Goodnight" with a non-emoji smiley face and it ...more
- Ethan Dolan (born December 16, 1999) is a web star who became popular alongside his twin brother Grayson Dolan on Vine and YouTube. His Vine channel accumulated more than 3.2 million followers and ...more
- Tal Fishman (born December 27, 1996), commonly referred to as his online alias, Reaction Time, is a YouTuber who specializes in reaction videos where he reacts to popular videos on the Internet ...more
- Nash Grier (born December 28, 1997) is an American Internet personality. He became known for his online Vine videos in early 2013. Shortly after Grier's rise to Internet fame, he joined the touring ...more
- Kian Robert Lawley (born September 2, 1995) is an American YouTuber and actor. Lawley shares a YouTube channel with a friend, actor, and fellow Youtuber Jc Caylen. Lawley also co-stars in the ...more
- Connor Joel Franta (born September 12, 1992) is an American YouTuber, entrepreneur, entertainer, and writer. Franta has recently become involved in various entrepreneurial enterprises, including a ...more
- Matthew Espinosa (born July 7, 1997) is a social media star who was famous from Vine, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. He showed up at VidCon in 2015 in a disguise, however his fans figured out it ...more
- Tanner Fox (born December 22, 1999) is an American YouTuber, professional stunt scooter rider, and actor. He is best known for his vlogs.
- JacksGap is a British YouTube channel run by identical twins Jackson Frayn "Jack" Harries and Finnegan Charles Frayn "Finn" Harries (born 13 May 1993). Originally created by Jack Harries to document ...more
- Christian Collins (born April 18, 1996) is a Canadian entertainer and social media celebrity well known as WeeklyChris who has worked as an actor, musician, and businessman. He amassed over 3.9 ...more
- Anthony Quintal (born TK) known as Lohanthony, is a popular YouTube star with over 1 million subscribers. He was chosen as the host for the Teen Wolf After, After Show in 2014.
- Beau Brooks (born July 31, 1993) is a comedian who is one of the members of the Australian YouTube comedy group The Janoskians alongside Daniel, James, Jai and Luke. They have over 266 million total ...more
- Jake Joseph Paul (born January 17, 1997) is an American social media personality and professional boxer. He initially rose to fame on Vine, before playing the role of Dirk Mann on the Disney Channel ...more