trin303 United States 5 Followers
things about me
- owned by pets: Every life should have nine cats. - Anon.
- non-androgynous: Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal. -Shakespeare
- implacable: If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong. - Unk.
- not your age: After thirty, a body has a mind of its own. - Bette Midler>
- honest: This is not the most right I've ever been. - Paul Reiser
- hard sell: The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. - Einstein
- know when to quit: I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it - F. Clark
- natural hair: I'm not a blonde!! I'm knot! I'm knot! I'm knot! -Unk.
- objective: Prejudices are what fools use for reason. -Voltaire
- not locked up (yet): Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. -Anon.
- own nemisis: If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. -T. Roosevelt.