Anderson-Shaffer House

Anderson-Shaffer House

The Anderson-Shaffer House is a historic residence in the city of Hamilton, Ohio, United States. Constructed in the middle of the nineteenth century, it was home to a succession of owners in its early years, and it has been named a historic site. After years of farming in Butler County, Daniel Rumple moved into the county seat of Hamilton during the middle of the 19th century and bought a 50% share in a community hardware store. Needing a residence, he commissioned the construction of the present house, which was completed in 1859 by a team under the leadership of carpenter/bricklayer P.H. Gilbert. Following Rumple's death five years later, the property was purchased by William and Rac ... more on Wikipedia

Anderson-Shaffer House is also found on...

United States of America Architecture: Famous Landmarks and Buildings Federal Architecture Buildings/Structures List of Famous Hamilton Buildings & Structures