Avery Russell House

Avery Russell House

The Avery Russell House, also called the Martin-Russell House, is a historic home located at 11409 Kingston Pike in Farragut, Tennessee. The Federal-style two story brick structure was built by Samuel Martin as an inn around 1835, on the site of David Campbell's 1787 blockhouse. Just before the Civil War, the inn was sold to Avery Russell, who then used it as a family residence. During the Battle of Campbell's Station in 1863, the house served as a temporary h...

... more on Wikipedia

Avery Russell House is also found on...

Federal Architecture Buildings/Structures