Church of St. John the Warrior

Church of St. John the Warrior

Church of St. John the Warrior on Yakimanka Street is a Russian Orthodox church in Yakimanka District of Moscow erected in 1704-1717, during the reign of Peter the Great. It is attributed to architect Ivan Zarudny. The church address is 46, Bolshaya Yakimanka. ... more on Wikipedia

Famous Baroque Architecture Buildings List of Famous Moscow Buildings & Structures